Jubilee Counseling is in network with BCBS, BCN, United Healthcare, Optum, McLaren Commercial, and McLaren Medicaid.
Please familiarize yourself thoroughly with your insurance coverage for psychotherapy services. The extent of coverage, yearly deductibles, co-insurance payments, or co-payments vary significantly depending on your insurance plan.
If we are not in-work with your insurance, our rates are as following:
- Intake Sessions – $150 (60 minutes)
- Individual Sessions – $135 (60 minutes)
- Family Sessions – $145 (60 minutes)
We are also happy to assist should you choose to use out-of-network benefits for therapy reimbursement. Here are some helpful questions to ask when inquiring your out-of-network benefits:
- What are my out-of-network benefits for outpatient mental health sessions?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session and what is my copay amount?
- Do I need to meet a deductible (the amount of money you have to pay before your insurance company starts to reimburse you) and has the deductible been met yet?
- Are there any limitations to services (e.g., a limited number of sessions allowed annually, only certain types of diagnoses reimbursed, only a certain amount of money allowed for mental health therapy)?
- Is a referral required by a primary care physician?
Many people elect not to use their healthcare coverage for mental health visits due to the concerns of potentially releasing the privacy of their health information to their health insurance or the affiliated entities.